deмι lovαтo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

deмι lovαтo

Demi Lovato Fan Club

AnasayfaAnasayfa  KapıKapı  Latest imagesLatest images  AramaArama  Kayıt OlKayıt Ol  Giriş yapGiriş yap  

Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas: The Outdated Photo Shoot

Aşağa gitmek 
2 posters
YazarMesaj
didolata
Admin
didolata

Mesaj Sayısı : 91
Kayıt tarihi : 10/07/10
Nerden : Adekig'in yanından=P

Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas: The Outdated Photo Shoot Empty
MesajKonu: Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas: The Outdated Photo Shoot   Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas: The Outdated Photo Shoot Icon_minitimeSalı Tem. 13, 2010 9:43 am

The July 2010 issue of Teen Vogue is a collector's item. How come?

Because it features a lengthy photo shoot and interview with Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas... even though these two broke up last month!

Fortunately, the singers remain good friends and got together for a second round of questions after their relationship fizzled. But it still makes for an interesting read when Lovato is asked how they originally got together and she replies:

"One night I asked him, 'What is the deal? We're perfect for each other. What are you doing?' And he was like, 'This is really awkward. I have to go.'"

Joe said he had to think it over, but returned to ask Demi out. Which would be a cuter story if the pair were still an item.

Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas: The Outdated Photo Shoot A-sweet-nothing_550x370

To the stars' credit, they are mature and open about their split. Says Joe:

"When I met Demi, I knew right away that our friendship was really strong. I don't want to lose that ever."

It doesn't sound like he will, although Lovato admits "I kind of learned throughout this whole experience that having my private life public isn't as awesome as it might seem."

Well, we'll leave you two alone, with the exception of the following montage of photos from your magazine shoot. They're too adorable to ignore:

Sayfa başına dön Aşağa gitmek
xx"GzDee"xx
Admin
xx

Mesaj Sayısı : 158
Kayıt tarihi : 10/07/10
Yaş : 29
Nerden : Antalya

Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas: The Outdated Photo Shoot Empty
MesajKonu: Geri: Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas: The Outdated Photo Shoot   Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas: The Outdated Photo Shoot Icon_minitimeSalı Tem. 13, 2010 11:58 am

Sağol ama google'dan çevirdim ...
Pek anlamadım Very Happy
Sayfa başına dön Aşağa gitmek

Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas: The Outdated Photo Shoot
Sayfa başına dön 
1 sayfadaki 1 sayfası