deмι lovαтo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

deмι lovαтo

Demi Lovato Fan Club

AnasayfaAnasayfa  KapıKapı  Latest imagesLatest images  AramaArama  Kayıt OlKayıt Ol  Giriş yapGiriş yap  

Demi Lovato Forcing Joe Jonas to Watch Grey's Anatomy, Enter Whipped Hall of Fame

Aşağa gitmek 
YazarMesaj
didolata
Admin
didolata

Mesaj Sayısı : 91
Kayıt tarihi : 10/07/10
Nerden : Adekig'in yanından=P

Demi Lovato Forcing Joe Jonas to Watch Grey's Anatomy, Enter Whipped Hall of Fame Empty
MesajKonu: Demi Lovato Forcing Joe Jonas to Watch Grey's Anatomy, Enter Whipped Hall of Fame   Demi Lovato Forcing Joe Jonas to Watch Grey's Anatomy, Enter Whipped Hall of Fame Icon_minitimeSalı Tem. 13, 2010 9:50 am

Pity Joe Jonas ... and any guy in a committed relationship.

Sometimes, the girlfriend/wife makes you do stuff you don't want to, like watch Grey's Anatomy. Although at least in Joe's case, his girl's gonna be on the show.

"I don't think [Joe] has ever watched, but I'm gonna make him," Demi Lovato says of tonight's episode, in which she guest stars a patient with mental issues.

"I'm gonna show him how amazing it is."

Demi herself clearly doesn't need much convincing in that regard. You won't believe how the Disney star acted when she met the cast before her guest role.

"Um, hi! Can I just say hi? I'm just…a really big fan." Spoken like a true fangirl. "I just saw Teddy, and Owen, and the Chief, and I got really starstruck!"

Demi Lovato Forcing Joe Jonas to Watch Grey's Anatomy, Enter Whipped Hall of Fame Joe-and-demi-picture_370x519

WHIPPED: There's no other excuse for watching Grey's Anatomy ... just kidding. We'll be watching right along with Joe Jonas. [Photo: PacificCoastNewsOnline.com]

"I'm a huge fan [of Grey's]. Obsessed. It's not healthy. People know on Sonny with a Chance, ‘OK, she's gotta be home at 8:45 so she can watch [Grey's].'"

Fortunately, Joe has nothing to worry about, as most of the cast members are twice her age and married. But Demi's character has plenty to worry about.

"I'm playing a possible schizophrenic, and I hear every sound in my body from my heart beating to my eyes moving, muscles flexing, blood rushing," Demi spills. "I hear everything going on in my body and I can't take it and try to claw my eyes out."

That would explain the glam-rock makeup, which Demi laughs is "a little Lady Gaga-esque. I've been doing a lot of crying so it's probably worn off by now."
Sayfa başına dön Aşağa gitmek

Demi Lovato Forcing Joe Jonas to Watch Grey's Anatomy, Enter Whipped Hall of Fame
Sayfa başına dön 
1 sayfadaki 1 sayfası