deмι lovαтo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

deмι lovαтo

Demi Lovato Fan Club

AnasayfaAnasayfa  KapıKapı  Latest imagesLatest images  AramaArama  Kayıt OlKayıt Ol  Giriş yapGiriş yap  

Demi Lovato to Guest Star on Grey's Anatomy

Aşağa gitmek 
YazarMesaj
didolata
Admin
didolata

Mesaj Sayısı : 91
Kayıt tarihi : 10/07/10
Nerden : Adekig'in yanından=P

Demi Lovato to Guest Star on Grey's Anatomy Empty
MesajKonu: Demi Lovato to Guest Star on Grey's Anatomy   Demi Lovato to Guest Star on Grey's Anatomy Icon_minitimeSalı Tem. 13, 2010 9:53 am

Demi Lovato is coming to Grey's Anatomy in an upcoming episode of the hit show.

She confirmed the news on her Twitter, and we've learned that she's totally replacing Katherine Heigl! Okay, not really, but she is filming one scene with Alex.

"Demi and Justin Chambers [Alex, husband of Izzie's character] are shooting a scene together tomorrow morning on the set of Grey's Anatomy," reports say.

The Disney star will play a schizophrenia patient in a May episode. "Everyone's super excited around here," Twittered Grey's Anatomy creator Shonda Rhimes.

Demi, who is dating Joe Jonas, herself Twittered that, "Mr. Patrick Dempsey himself wants me to give a shoutout to all you guys! hahahaha so awesome."

She also called the guest spot a "lifelong dream" and wrote "I'm so thrilled to announce that this week I'm shooting Grey's Anatomy!!!!!!!! Very Happy AHHH!!!!"

Pretty much sums it up right there, doesn't it?

Sayfa başına dön Aşağa gitmek

Demi Lovato to Guest Star on Grey's Anatomy
Sayfa başına dön 
1 sayfadaki 1 sayfası