deмι lovαтo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

deмι lovαтo

Demi Lovato Fan Club

AnasayfaAnasayfa  KapıKapı  Latest imagesLatest images  AramaArama  Kayıt OlKayıt Ol  Giriş yapGiriş yap  

Demi Lovato Thanks Fans for Joe Jonas Relationship

Aşağa gitmek 
YazarMesaj
didolata
Admin
didolata

Mesaj Sayısı : 91
Kayıt tarihi : 10/07/10
Nerden : Adekig'in yanından=P

Demi Lovato Thanks Fans for Joe Jonas Relationship Empty
MesajKonu: Demi Lovato Thanks Fans for Joe Jonas Relationship   Demi Lovato Thanks Fans for Joe Jonas Relationship Icon_minitimeSalı Tem. 13, 2010 9:49 am

Demi Lovato isn't simply speaking publicly for the first time about boyfriend Joe Jonas. She's positively gushing over the singer and even thanking fans for getting them together!

In an interview with Us Weekly, Demi says it was "scary" to come out "to the public eye," but...

"I think ultimately, everyone who knows us knows that we'll always be best friends, no matter what happens... We've always had an incredible bond, an incredible friendship. He knows me better than I know myself, and I know him better than he knows himself."

Aww, is it getting dusty in here, or is that just us?

Demi Lovato Thanks Fans for Joe Jonas Relationship Truly-dating_497x373

Interestingly, Demi went on to give you and me credit for her and Joe's relationship.

"There's been so many times where if it wasn't for our fans, I don't know if we'd be together, because they've opened up my eyes to seeing - because I thought I was the only one who had a crush," she said.

To that, we have a pair of replies:

1. You're welcome, Demi.
2. You were incredible on Grey's Anatomy last week.

Sayfa başına dön Aşağa gitmek

Demi Lovato Thanks Fans for Joe Jonas Relationship
Sayfa başına dön 
1 sayfadaki 1 sayfası